woensdag 12 mei 2021

 Word of mouth is the best way of advertising they say, so let me share this story with you.

I asked Martine to share this letter with you. I just wanted everyone to know how beneficial her treatments are and how much they help in general wellbeing.

I first went to Martine in 2011 so I have known her for a while, I was amazed by how much I improved after her treatments.

Over the years I have told many of my family and friends to go and see her when they are in pain, and they have not been disappointed.

When my late husband was terminally ill she came over to our home and treated him in his.


She is not just my therapist I consider her my friend also.

She genuinely cares about someone's pain, she is honest, she doesn't beat around the bush, she does her job and does it well.


I always tell her she has healing hands, I can feel my body respond straight away, but it usually takes a couple of day's for my body to be back in balance, but that's the nature of the treatment so I know it takes a couple day's for it to set. Considering that I always wait until I am nearly crippled before going to her.

She is a miracle worker.

All i can say is :"go and have some Bowen and or Emmett you won't be disappointed".

Anna

Now how lovely is this letter.
I think of Anna as my friend to we do have some good laughs together ;))

Martine


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten