zaterdag 21 maart 2020

a new chapter


More and more I hear people from people they have a family member or friend who wants to come and see me, but they can’t walk up the stairs.
I even get pulled up on the street people telling me the same thing.
Some of my loyal clients who I have been seeing for many years are finding it harder and harder, but they persevere because they know how good it makes them feel.

So here I am walking down the street and I see the building I have loved to be in for 10 years is empty again. I thought what the heck, I’m ringing to see what the rent is like, and I realise my dream can come through. So then it went real quick.

I HAVE MOVED
I am so exited, my partner and I put in many hours to get it to look like I visualised.
I’m even changing my logo I had for 12 years, it’s looking good.



Not 10 min after I put my flag outside I had old clients walk through the door that I hadn’t seen for 8 years because they couldn’t climb the stairs, booking in a treatment. WOW.

Walkers, wheel chairs, anyone who wants to, can come and see me now, and I’ll do my best to relieve them of their pain.

Pain is not the only thing that I will be treating from my new home away from home.
I've added some extra services to my list.

Eyelash extension - who doesn't want to look pretty        
Henna tattooing    - who doesn't want to look funky
Body plastering     - capture those special moments in life

I am exited to add these to my list of things that I offer, I love being creative and I can't wait to share this with others.

Unfortunately the corona virus is going around, so I’m taking extra precautions in hygiene and I expect my clients to do the same.
Together we can fight this virus and get things back to normal.

Want to come and check it out, I have a reopening on the 18 apr. From 3 – 5 pm your more then welcome to pop in.

Martine your Bowen – Emmett therapist

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten