woensdag 15 februari 2017

Now I’m in the clinic all day (oh well during school hours from 9 till 2.30) I’ve noticed I’m getting a lot more people walk in and enquire about what I do.
The sign at the front has a list of conditions that we successfully treat with Bowen Therapy and let’s face it there aren’t many people who don’t suffer some form of back pain.
Back problems are the most common problems of the people who come through my clinic, and I’m proud to say by the time these clients finish their series of treatments they are usually pain free.
There are lots of back problems some are more serious then others.
There can be bulging discs, degeneration of the vertebrae, muscular tightness, compression on the Siatic nerve, the list goes on and on.
Usually there are a combination of things that cause us to be sore or in pain very seldom do I see someone that has the hips in place, so on the first visit I more then likely perform the pelvis procedure and in the 9 years that I have been doing this that procedure only failed me probably a handful of times and when I see that person back the week after the pain is less and the pelvis has levelled up.
On the first visit I always do a full body treatment, because you might have pain somewhere, but everything else in the body is affected by this and it could well be that the back pain comes from tightness in the hamstrings as well as an unbalanced pelvis.
Have a look in the mirror and see if one shoulder is higher then the other, this can also cause problems in the lower back and of course problems in the shoulders and neck, it can then result in headaches.
So you see one problem somewhere can cause another problem somewhere else, so by treating the body as a whole I’m more likely to get you feeling the way you should be feeling.

I always say you get your car serviced so why not yourself you probably need it more then your car J.


Martine your Bowen Therapist

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten